Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tree Tops & Scary Swings








We started out the morning with a lesson on safety... it was all very simple as the guides which there were 5 of them for our group of 14.  They put all the harnesses on and attached and unattached us to the line every jump.  We were at the max 100 feet above the ground.  It is winter so everything is not as lush and green as it is in the summer but it was beautiful all the same.  I was not really nervous until we had to lower ourselves to the ground.  I found swinging from tree to tree alot of fun but getting down was another story!  The boys really enjoyed it and we pretty much let them go, without instruction from mom!  We bought the pictures from the tour as we were not allowed to bring camera's.  I was disappointed to say the least but the photo's they took were probably much better than the ones I would have gotten.  

I am glad that we spent the afternoon above the trees in the jungle.  It was well worth it!

No comments: