Well today we started the day with a buffet breakfast and a refreshing swim in the pool. The kids can't get enough of the pool. We did get a chance to try out the boogie boards in the ocean. It was alot stronger than the kids imagined. Alot of salt water was consumed.... in fact we had to stop due to the amount of sand and salt the kids swallowed. They enjoyed it. We had lunch which was primarily carbohydrate based as the kids were very hungry after the beating the ocean gave them.
We booked a couple of tours for the week that will include a pirate ship cruise/snokeling and a zip lineing tour. I am okay with the ship but hanging 90 feet over the ground is making my palms sweat just thinking about it. However Jordan is really looking forward to it so who am I to stand in his way and lets not forget how much I love taking pictures and I imagine they will be incredible so long as I don't drop the camera.
We are looking forward to tomorrow's tour but in the mean time we are going to eat at the chinese buffet and then play cards... or perhaps we will take in the evening show. Last night we watched the magic show. It was pretty entertaining. I know that the time spent hear is really going to be something the kids remember so we are trying to make it the best we can.
Every moment is part of "Our Story"

No comments:
Post a Comment