Sunday, January 25, 2009

Aargh! Pirates





Today we took a pirate cruise that included snorkeling and a banana boat ride.  We spent some time on a private beach and had lunch in the galley.  There was alot of entertainment and we pretty much had the ship to ourselves.  

This morning we went across the street to the plaza for a Starbucks and walked around a bit.  We spent the afternoon in the ocean and at the pool where the sun caught each of us and gave us a nice kiss.... owee!  Tonight we will dine in the mexican restaurant and then catch the evening show.  The evening shows have turned out to be Jordan's favorite part, even though he will not admit that.  
Tomorrow we spend the morning above the palm trees. I am not quite sure about this one but I will try because I really want to get some photo's.  
Until tomorrow then....

No comments: