Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane...

The smell of flowers, skin that feels soft because of the humidity, sounds of waves crashing and site of palm trees swaying are only some of the reasons we are looking forward to our trip. The day has finally come! We are leaving for Neuvo Vallarta in the morning. We have a few plans that include a trip to the boardwalk and snorkeling, everything else we will decide as a family when we get there.

My only wish is that we all enjoy ourselves and no one gets ill. We are scheduled to get in around 1:00 pm so I imagine we will settle in and then straight to the pool. Josh is looking forward to the pool as well as the ocean. Jordan would like to try wind surfing. I am much to afraid of the ocean so I will sit on the beach on the edge of my seat worrying.

Darren and I are looking forward to the fruit and beverages as we have both been on a strict diet for the last 2 weeks leading up to today. I am sure the food will taste better being that we have been so restricted.

I will post some pics and try to journal everyday! Adios Amigos

No comments: