Monday, December 8, 2008

Welcome,
This is my first blog entry and am looking forward to seeing how this type of journaling will work out for us.  My intention is to share with you things that are happening with us... the simple and the complicated.  Considering Christmas is the busiest time of year this should be a piece of cake.  
Tonight was a night filled with Christmas tradition.  You guessed it.... we made popcorn and watched "Christmas Vacation".  Even the opening credits bring back Christmas memories.  It is funny how we can watch the same movie over and over and still laugh like it was the first time we had ever seen it.  
I have started shopping and even wrapped a few gifts but am not even close to being done.  When will I find the time to go out and get the rest?  I guess I will have to battle the malls just like everyone else.... on the weekend!  
We are getting close to finishing the basement bathroom and then we will paint the family room to finish the basement.  It is looking really good and I am sure Jordan will glad when it's done as he is still running up 2 flights of stairs to shower.  We put in a heated floor and I think he will appreciate that on those cold winter mornings.  
Well that is all for tonight..... thank you for following Our Story.

No comments: