I think tonight is the first night (in I can't remember how long) that I just stayed home. I mean from 3:00 until I go to bed... this may not seem unusual or special to you but to me it is unheard of. So what did I do with all my time you ask? Well I cleaned the house (with the help of the boys), made supper and then started some laundry while wrapping Christmas gifts. It was awesome!
Unfortunately Darren & Josh missed supper because they were making a visit to the hospital for some x-rays on Josh's back after a collision during his soccer game. Everything is fine... just some bruising.
I am looking forward to this week at dancing and having some Christmas fun with the kids.
Darren and I plan to paint the basement next weekend. The bathroom should be done by the end of this week. We really would like to have everything finished before we leave for Sylvan Lake for Christmas.
My laundry needs to be switched so good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment